Saturday, June 14, 2008

I can't complain

This weekend the weather has warmed up to the low to mid 70s. It's supposed to stay this way at least as far as our newspaper carries a forecast. Hopefully it won't get too much hotter because we don't have air conditioning!

Missoula really is beautiful in this kind of weather. The trees are out and the sky is blue and I can see why people love it here -- I just don't know that I'm willing to go through a winter to get to it when I can have an earlier spring and summer in other places!

Chopper took us to a park today that he saw on his way to a job a few weeks ago. It made me wish that Megan were a little older because of all the cool toys. They had two HUGE jungle gyms -- one for small small kids and one for bigger -- and then this awesome water feature with all of these poles and buckets and water guns and things. There were kids all over. One little boy about a year old literally stood in the middle and held a balloon under the spray while everything else soaked him to the bone. It was really cute. It makes me excited for the day when I have lots of little kids and we can go to fun parks and have picnic lunches and play in the sprinklers.

The cool water feature thing.

The jungle gym

Megan flying under the trees! She really enjoyed looking around at everything going on didn't even mind wearing her hat too much!

No comments: