I cleaned off my phone and I'm posting lots of random pictures from the past month and I'm not organizing them because I have no time!!
But also, I wanted to make note of a few things that are awesome about this Christmas season:
1. William singing Jingle Bells at the top of his lungs. With his speech difficulties, it's particularly adorable. And he just gets the itch and sings -- today in the middle of Hobby Lobby. It was awesome.
2. Three kids yelling at me -- did you see those lights? Did you see the ones on my side? Mom look at those lights! -- when we go out at night. Yes, I have eyes and a REALLY big window at the front of the car. And yes, I can listen to music/talk to my husband/look at lights at the SAME TIME! I am amazing. The kids don't get it.
3. My shopping and creating is done and I am really excited about Christmas morning.
4. William is really excited about EVERYTHING and has no concept of time so I have to explain to him several times a day that no, you can't open presents yet, no it's not time to go to Grandma's, yes it's a school/church/nap day, yes I SAW THE LIGHTS!!!
5. Santa in a fire truck. Yes it happens every year and yes, it was just as awesome as it is every year.
6. The Little Elm Christmas parade featured the band and 10 vehicles. This is growth people.
7. Stuffing my own stocking. Because I do them all. Christmas season is very dependent on mom and I'm ok with that. I used to get annoyed about stuffing my own stocking. Now I get excited because I get exactly what I want!
Ok random pictures.
Abby's Thanksgiving performance
In the secret garden at the Arboretum of course
Hmmm I'll have to fix this one because it's a good one!
Megan took this one!
Playing in leaves. Christmas is leaf season, not snow season.
Megan didn't want to hold still OR smile
Dresses at the 12 Days of Christmas