Thursday, March 8, 2012

More Dance Videos

Megan got really mad today when I told her that I took video of her in dance class again.  But then, she gets really mad at me for just about everything lately so I'm posting them anyway.  My favorite thing about both of these videos is that even when the music stops (although you can't hear it) and the teacher stops, Megan starts improvising.  I have to say that these dance classes have been really good for her physically I think.  Now if I could just find a class that would help with her attitude . . . 

I know it's hard to tell but she's the one in all black (no skirt today surprise surprise) and the pigtails.
Tap Dance

Ballet

This afternoon she had a mega fit and lost control of her bladder.  Sorry if that's too much information but if anyone knows how to clean leather ballet shoes I would love to know.  Otherwise I'm going to have to buy her new ones.  Sigh.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I recently had a conversation with a mother that is starting to potty train her son. She wondered why girls potty train faster than boys and my idea was because when a girl pees it goes everywhere, down the legs, into the shoes, etc. Case in point: ballet shoes. I don't know how to fix them. Good luck!