Monday, July 30, 2012

Back on Track . . . Maybe

Today is Monday of the last full week that I have my mom here.  My dad and Chopper's mom will join us this weekend for William's blessing and then they'll all leave.  And I will be a mom of 3 all on my own -- or at least while Chopper's at work.

I have totally taken advantage of her being here and done A LOT of this:
 (Yes, I know it's a picture of Megan but I'm not nearly as cute looking when I'm sleeping . . .)

and mom has been doing a lot of this:
As well as cooking, cleaning, playing, shopping, etc.
I feel like I should probably start doing more around my own house this week and start to get back on track.  After all, I don't want her absence to be a complete shock to my system.

So I'm starting with blogging about having more motivation and then I'm going to get off my duff and do something -- probably laundry.  Poor William has had a cold and all that congestion has caused him to throw up 3 times yesterday.  All of them on me.  What a lucky mom I am!  So laundry may be the first priority.  Followed by lunch.  And a nap.  

Just kidding.  Maybe.  I mean, I still have a week right?

And then all of this will be mine, all mine!!


 

No comments: