Saturday, September 17, 2011

Words Words Words

It took some maneuvering, but I got Abby to talk on camera.  In hindsight, I should have made a list of the words I wanted her to say because of course at the last minute I couldn't remember them all.  We need to add sleep, song, and a whole list of bathroom words (she asks me what everything is when I'm getting ready in the morning, sorry).

Watching this though, it occurred to me that one of the funny things about Abby's talking is that her lip movements are pretty exaggerated.  I don't remember Megan doing that and it seems to me that Megan had a lot more clarity from the beginning.  Abby is going to be the child who is many ways is only understood by her mother!  But WATCHING her talk is so funny and cute.  I particularly like words with "ll" like "ball" because of how she stretches her lips into shape.  You get a little bit of it here.

1 comment:

jencalebh said...

So cute. It makes me ready to hear Hana talk. I could listen to that cuteness all day long.