Thursday, September 15, 2011

Stay Tuned

Abby said her first sentence today.  She threw her monkey on the ground and said "I throw monkey!"  Ok the "I" was questionable but the rest was definite.  I'm going to try and get her to talk to the camera for me but we'll see.  She knows she can watch pictures on it so doesn't like to be on the side where the picture is taken.

On a side note, I'm getting excited for Halloween.  All the crafty blogs that I love are doing the cutest Halloween decorations but I have sworn not to start anything or put anything up until October 1st.  I think I'm actually counting down.

About 9 times out of 10, when I ask Megan what she wants to be for Halloween she says Tinker Bell.  So then I have to ask myself -- do I try to do something for the family where we're all from Peter Pan?  Or do I just make Abby another Disney fairy and call it a night.  Maybe I could Chopper to be a fairy too . . . although I think he likes the idea of being Captain Hook better.  But how do I do Captain Hook without spending a ton?  Lots to think about!  But if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

No comments: