Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's Been a Busy Week

So this is just a busy post I guess.

Monday we went to the dentist, Tuesday we went to Megan's gastroenterologist, Wednesday I went to my doctor for my 6 week check (which by the way, that 6 weeks went incredibly fast, especially considering how slow it was leading up to delivery), Thursday we met Megan's preschool teachers, and we finally took Friday off.  Whew!

William is doing really really well and has fallen into his own little routine.  He's sleeping a good long stretch at night that starts at 8 p.m. and so most nights now I'm getting up once or twice before we're up for the morning.  Granted, it's a very early morning but I suppose I need to get used to it with school starting!  He's spending less time crying and more time observing and smiling at the world around him.  He is a sweetheart.

He's also growing like a weed -- I've moved him officially into 3-6 month clothing and he's only 7 weeks old!    That teeny-tiny baby has just disappeared already!


Megan starts preschool Tuesday and I am so excited for her.  Her classroom was so full of fun things and her teachers seem wonderful.  She's been asking me every day is today is the day she goes to school.  I wish I could be a fly on the wall and see all the things she's going to do.  

It will also be nice to have Abby time.  She is definitely my cuddler and attention-seeker and I think these last few weeks have been hardest on her because of the divided attentions.  She is using chairs to get whatever she wants (usually something I don't want her to have!) and is alternately the sweetest thing ever and the most annoying thing ever -- to Megan anyway.  Ahhh, sisters.

No comments: