Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We love Pumpkins Yes We Do!!

See, here's the thing.  In a couple of years our children won't be interested in going to a place where all you do is look at flowers and pumpkins, get your faces painted, and have a picnic.  No, they'll want roller coasters and water parks.  Well Abby will anyway.  So we're taking advantage of the fact that we say "who wants to go to the Arborteum?" and they immediately start jumping up and down and screaming.  I love it.

Oh, I finished another Wonky Jacks quilt for my sister-in-law Adrienne.  I had to take a picture of them together before I send it though.

 Love this boy.  He's like this more off of dairy though definitely.  Which is very sad for me.  I'm already planning my feast for when he's weaned in a year.

Ok, Arboretum and pumpkins.   
 That's a lot of love.




 Yay!  They brought the Cinderella pumpkin carriage back!

 

 Yes, I am a horrible, cruel mother and made him sit in the pumpkins for 30 seconds to take a picture.  And that's the best I got.  Actually it's the only one I got!!  Poor boy -- so uncomfortable!


 I love how these are not only painted, but painted as "reacting" to each other.  Hilarious.




And it's not even October yet . . . 

No comments: