Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!

Last Saturday, Abby and I went to a birthday party for a friend in her nursery class and she sang the Happy Birthday song really well.  Then the other day, she surprised Grandma and I when she wandered in and sang the whole thing through -- "and many more on channel 2" included!!  SO I grabbed the camera in hopes that she would maybe sing happy birthday to Grandpa since today's the big day!  This is what I got:

It's pretty good!  The only problem is that of course she won't hold still!

Then, because we couldn't think of anything to send back with Grandma for his birthday (sorry dad -- I'll make it up to you someday I promise), we tried to get all of us to sing Happy Birthday.

Maybe they'll do better on the phone!  Happy Birthday Grandpa!  We love you and Megan says it's your turn to come visit now!
Oh and the stickers?  Well, apparently Megan made Abby look like a clown today and it was a while before we got them off.  And yes, I do look very pregnant!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I think your little baby bump is so cute! And small! You should get a looksie at how humongous I am!