Friday, March 19, 2010

Megan's Little Comments

Chopper has started using the phrase -- "now that's blog-worthy" -- to remind me when I need to post something that will be for our posterity's benefit.

Last night we sat down to tacos for dinner -- a dish that Megan does normally like. We say the prayer and start eating and Megan takes a big bite of her "taco" (fixings in a bowl) and declares "not bad". Now where in the world did she get that one? Then I remembered, we've been trying a lot of new recipes lately -- you know how you get when you're sick of everything you're eating -- and when we come across one that is good, we typically use the phrase "not bad". It's amazing what they pick up on.

I know I need to post some more pictures -- I've been working to get everything done before my mom and the baby comes and haven't been taking any. Plus we've had GORGEOUS weather! Upper 60's to mid-70's every day. We've been spending a lot time at the play place right outside our door. Every day Megan asks to go down the slide, and rocks, and stairs, and yellow bumpy. That's the speed bump in the parking lot. Apparently when you're only 2 1/2 feet off the ground, speed bumps are a lot of fun to walk over!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Those are good ones. Yesterday we were playing at the park with a friend and her daughter said, "Swing. Come on momma." I just had to laugh because you KNOW that her mom has said "Come on" a gazillion times!