Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How do they know?

I started sub-teaching for the county schools before Christmas and actually was able to do quite a bit to earn some extra money. After Christmas, I couldn't get a job to save my life and then of course we had all that snow and the kids were off of school for at least 2 weeks! By the time all of that was over, I decided that I was too big and uncomfortable to spend my day in the classroom if I didn't have to.

I have gotten a phone call at 5 a.m. with an available job nearly every other morning!

At least I know I'm wanted, or needed, or whatever that means!

In the meantime, at 39 weeks I am 164 pounds (inching up on that 40 lb. weight gain mark) and contracting very randomly -- but that's better than nothing since with Megan I didn't do anything! I feel pretty good generally speaking but am ready to have this baby. My mom comes on Sunday and then all the stops come out: walking, pineapple, bumpy car rides, etc.

1 comment:

James and Kista said...

You can drive up on my crazy drive way any time! :)