Tuesday, April 1, 2008

He's home!

Between Minneapolis and Missoula there was so much snow (I know, on March 31st!) that Chopper's plane was delayed and we didn't pick him up until nearly 3 in the morning. Then he went to work today. It's SOOO good to have him back!

He was also a sweetheart and brought me presents! A pair of socks from UMW (University of Mary Washington -- my alma mater) because I love socks and a UMW onesie for Megan (yay!) and, this is the best part, a case of Northern Neck Ginger Ale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who don't know, and most of you probably don't -- I'm sorry for your deprivation -- Northern Neck is the BEST ginger ale ever. I was introduced to it by my best friend Krista in college because she is from that area -- King George and Tappahanock, Virginia area -- don't you just love the name Tappahanock? I love Virginia names. Anyway, it's wonderful -- nice and dry with a good ginger flavor and not as sweet as Canada Dry or other brands. Wow, I sound like I'm describing a wine or something. Well this case is going to be treated like a good wine, special occasions only! Its amazing the little things that make us happy!


By the way, Happy April Fool's Day!

No comments: