Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ready and Waiting

After my 37 week appointment last week, I have felt like my body was progressing faster than it did with the girls and started to think that maybe we needed to get things done because he was coming sooner rather than later!  Well, after another appointment today, where there's been virtually NO change, I think we're back on track for "who knows when this baby is ever coming".  And it was 106 degrees yesterday.  104 today.  And I'm dying in my house at 77.  

Well, at any rate, the car seat canopy and the burp cloths are done, the spare room is pretty much ready for my mom to get here, and the bag of activities for the girls to do while I'm at the hospital is put together.  I guess I should pack my hospital bag and probably write my lesson for Relief Society this Sunday since I'm now pretty sure that I'll be in church.  Maybe I should clean my house too -- although that one just hurts so we'll see.  But I think we're pretty much as ready as we'll ever be at this point!!

No comments: