Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Update

So, it's official! Chopper starts work on the 19th of July in Dallas! He'll be going down a few days prior in order to start house hunting -- I can't believe we are actually looking into buying a house! The market is soooo much better than Fredericksburg and we will actually be able to afford it! I am really excited, and really scared. House ownership is a big deal! Plus, I have to put a lot of faith in Chop that he'll pick one I like since I won't be going down beforehand. Fortunately, we have similar tastes -- we'll see what happens!

The girls are being typical kids. I've been experimenting with a variety of different crafts and one of them involved seed pearls. This is what I get for doing it when Megan was awake and of course she wanted to play too . . .

Abby is a strong little girl! Actually, I think this is normal for her age but you have to remember that Megan was either lazy or weak or both really. . . anyway she never did these things and so it amazes me with Abby: she stands, or rather she puts pressure on her legs and straightens them out and lately she's trying to sit up. She's been doing this when she's in her car seat I think because she hates the thing but today she was doing it on the couch. There is a good bit of air between her and the pillow and I am NOT holding her up. It's funny too because she really looks like she's doing a crunch. I think the girl has stronger abs than I do . . .

No comments: