Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Success!


Abby is finding her thumb! It took Megan a few months too and I think it's so funny to watch them struggle and struggle then be so gratified by such a simple thing. It really has been her life purpose at the moment and it makes her so mad when it doesn't go easily. I really don't mind the thumb, probably because I was attached to mine for more years than I care to reveal.

She also had her 2-month appointment yesterday: 11 lbs. 7 oz. and 22 inches long. She screamed like the dickens when they gave her her shots. I hate that part. But she seems to be doing ok. Good thing since there is no Tylenol to be had -- it's all been recalled and the store brands are sold out. It's scary to me that so much baby stuff get's recalled. How do I know what to trust?

No comments: