Monday, February 8, 2010

A Little Baby

Megan had her 2 year appointment today despite the snow and she's a little, healthy girl. Her weight is 24 lbs. 1 oz. and height is 33 inches. Both measurements are around or under 25th percentile which doesn't surprise me. She hated the doctor today but we don't go a lot for her to be too traumatized. We did have to catch up on some immunizations which was NOT fun but M&Ms afterwards helped make it all better. Thanks Grandma for sending us those! Next appointment will be her 3 year old. In fact, the next time we're at that office will be for new baby appointments! Yikes!

Tomorrow I am 34 weeks and counting. Although I'm trying not to count too much because it just makes time go so slow!!! I'm also nesting I think . . . it's hard to tell because I get into purging and organizing moods anyway, but I've really been in the mood to pull out baby clothes and toys and start getting ready for Abby to come! Since that's supposed to be a sign that she'll be here soon Chopper thinks she's going to come early. I don't think so, but I guess you never know!

No comments: