Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Known Vs. Unknown

34 weeks today and 6 to go. Well, that is if she comes on time. I'm starting to enter the fear phase. I thought it might not be so bad this time around but actually I feel like it's worse. Last time it was a fear of the unknown. This time, I have a better idea of what's coming, not to mention that fear of those complications that did happen the last time. And the worry begins. This poor little girl is getting so tight in there too. And I've already but on 30 pounds. My doctor told me today I need to be careful or the baby will suck all those calories in. I gained 40-45 with Megan and she only weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. but I suppose it's better to be safe than sorry.

Maybe I should start pulling out baby paraphanelia and clothing. Perhaps that will help get my mind off of things.

1 comment:

mickelsenfamily said...

They say no two labors are the same. Just think the best and hopfully all will go well and your fears will be put to ease. Good luck and we can't wait to see the new arrival in 6 or so weeks. :)