Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Chopper and I didn't do anything for Valentine's Day. It's enough just to be married to him! :) Ok that was sappy I know. But really we decided to be low-key about it so I sat on the couch and read a book and he played a video game and that was good!

Actually, yesterday I decided to bake some banana bread and see if Megan would help. Now that she's "officially" a toddler, I've been trying more crafty things with her and it's been fun. We cut snowflakes (ok, I cut and she unfolded them and asked for more), we decorated the window with red hearts (well, I decorated and she pointed them out) and then we made banana bread! Megan really liked helping dump the ingredients into the bowl and then watching what happened when I mixed it all together (electric, so she didn't get to stir). But, she doesn't quite have a handle on dumping cleanly and so this is what she looked like (and my kitchen) by the time we were done.


I was pretty covered in flour myself and I don't tend to wear aprons. Maybe I need to start us both on that path!

Megan finally put on Krista's hat correctly AND she's wearing her favorite pajamas so how could I resist?


Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day -- we hope you have lots of love!

1 comment:

James and Kista said...

love the pics!!! Not a bad way to spend Valentine's Day at all!