Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday James!

Today is James' 19th birthday. Hard to believe. Now we're just waiting for his mission call so that we can get rid of him! Just kidding. James is a good brother -- he always has been. When I was younger he would play house and Barbies with me and he used to send me notes and pictures in college. I can't wait for him to become a professional chef and cook dinner for us! Or at least teach us some of his secrets. We love you James -- Happy Birthday!
James' graduation from Sherando. I can't believe we all graduated from the same high school. They were wondering when the Gassers would ever end!

James with Megan on her blessing day. He wanted to hold her the most and is sad that she's going to do so much growing while he's gone. You're a great uncle James!


James (far right) and Danny and Denise at Yellowstone. It was really fun to go with all my brothers (except Jeff of course) and see the place. Hopefully we'll have more family vacations in the years to come!

No comments: