Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter!


Happy Easter everyone! Megan was too small for Easter egg hunts of course but we decided to dress her up for Easter pictures anyway . . .

. . . and as cute as she was (thank you Vickie for the beautiful dress!), she decided that she wasn't going to smile for pictures today. Perhaps she is upset that we didn't get her an Easter basket. Even the rabbit isn't new for Easter, its one from my childhood. Of course, she could just be tired of mom taking endless pictures! So after church I change her clothes and think -- I need some pictures of her chubbyness . . .

. . . and she starts smiling again! Oh well. This is a good picture too because you get a better shot of her hair. It's sticking around and its keeping its strawberry color! For a first Easter, it was fun to celebrate with her but I can't wait until she's older and we can do egg hunts and crafts and all of that good stuff. Happy Easter everyone! We love you and miss you and hope that your holiday is not only fun but spiritually renewing as well.

Side note, the Missoulian reported today that we won't have Easter this early again for 152 years. I can't say I'm sorry -- I like Easter to be a little more springy.

1 comment:

Midge said...

She is so cute. I didn't get a basket for Ike either but luckily Holly got him some really cute stuff. I hope she keeps her red hair how cute.