Tuesday, March 18, 2008

6 week mark

I had my 6 week appointment today and things have healed pretty well. Its hard to believe that that much time has gone by. I realized in the shower yesterday that if I were still working and just on maternity leave that I would probably be headed back into the classroom tomorrow. I don't think I could do it! I just look at Megan and I can't imagine leaving her in day care -- let alone miss all of the little things she does every day! Granted, I don't know anyone here and its probably easier when you have family to babysit or someone you know really well. I saw a video on Nancy Grace of a nanny mishandling a pair of twin preemies and it nearly broke my heart -- I couldn't watch the rest of it because it was very upsetting. I am really grateful that Chopper is working and I can stay home!


Sundays are now my favorite day of the week because I get to dress Megan up in the most adorable dresses ever! With next week being Easter, I'm trying to find ways to get her in an Easter basket!

1 comment:

mickelsenfamily said...

You always have Meagan dressed so cute. What a perfect mom you are. Meagan seems so happy and well taken care of. Aren't these little ones so much fun!!! I too can't picture leaving Caleb everyday to work. I would be heartbroken! Motherhood is Wonderful!!!