Friday, October 12, 2012

Month 3 and Chunky as Can Be

I've decided on a new tactic for keeping up with my baby books -- because as consistent as I am at blogging, I am terrible at baby books!  So I'm using this to my advantage.  The plan?  To record stuff as it happens in one post and then publish it on William's month birthday.  Then copy and paste into his baby book.  Sorry kiddo but I'm hoping it works!

No laughter yet but some definite tickles spots that earn us a wide open mouth (of joy) and lots of squirming.  Under the arms when you change his clothes is the best one.  Neck kisses are a close second.
William has found his thumb (ah, that's my boy!) but doesn't seem to know what to do with it!  He sticks it in his mouth but doesn't suck or anything.  I'm not sure what this means . . . 
He LOVES his play gym.  He has apparently made very good friends with the bees that hang from the center.
Tummy time is STILL a bust!  He loves to be held upright and so is developing good neck and head control that way but you put him face down on the floor and he just lays there.  Lazy boy.

Right now he's taking naps about every 2 hours and gets fussy before sleeping but generally speaking he sleeps so well through the night!!  He's up usually once and lately it's been around 4 or 5 am and then back to sleep for a few more hours.  I love it!!
He's talkative, smiley, and a super sweet boy.  I haven't weighed him yet on our scale.  I probably should just to get a general idea -- but he's a chunky one for sure!

So these 2 pictures look totally different to me!  Which is funny because the skeleton one happened maybe a week ago and then the smiley one was yesterday.  I guess it just goes to show how much a smile can change your face!

No comments: