Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nothing New

I think our house pretty much looks like every other house right now: Christmas tree up, lights outside, presents hidden in secret locations, mom throwing up in the bathroom . . . oh wait . . . 

Well, I am 10 weeks tomorrow and showing and feeling ick.  Actually, I'm feeling better and I think I owe it to a nice little prenatal vitamin that has something like 50 mg of B6 in it.  Still feel icky but I'm not such intimate friends with the commode anymore.  Thank goodness.  I hate throwing up but it's even worse when you have one child on one side crying to be held and the other yelling at you that she wants to take a bath.  We apparently have no concept of "sick" or "privacy" in this household.  

But I'm starting final preparations for my entire family to descend on my house in a whirlwind of Christmas cheer and gag gifts.  I think I'm done with my Christmas shopping -- always a nice feeling -- and it's raining!  Merry Christmas to Dallas!

Please come Christmas!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I wish I could take your sickness away and make it better. I hope you have a wonderful time with family!