Friday, April 29, 2011

Another zoo day

Nothing special -- just some cute pictures of the girls at the zoo.  They have a new bird show that was really cute and I wish I had been smart enough to video the parrot singing "Old MacDonald Had a Farm".  Instead I just got him saying good-bye.
 The love the playground area in the children's museum.  Abby's getting to the point where she can actually play and she's fun to watch when I'm not taking her away from things or pulling stuff out of her mouth!



And yes I was up at 4:30 this morning to watch the wedding.  It wasn't intentional -- I woke up, looked at the clock, and thought why not?  It was perfect timing to see the arrival of the royal family and Kate Middleton herself at Westminster Abbey.  I would not want to be here -- I complain enough about having a husband that is gone all the time for scouts, let alone the ruler (future) of a country.  But I loved loved loved her dress.  I don't know why I didn't think of having my own designer when I got married! :)

No comments: