Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pictures!!!

Well, let's just say that Chopper and I put part of our tax return to good use!! Actually, our computer was so bad that we couldn't download TurboTax to do our taxes! It took some patching and screaming and frustration but we finally got it and after we filed -- Chopper went shopping for a new computer. The rest? Well that will go to more practical use. But I shouldn't say that because any more, a computer is pretty much a necessity! It's our main form of communication anyway. But enough of that -- I have the cutest pictures to upload!!!!

We switched Megan to her big girl bed! I haven't finished her quilt but she loves it anyway. And she doesn't get out. Of course, it helps that she can't get in or out without a step and she fell off a few times so now she refuses to try. So it's just as confining as her crib! That hasn't stopped her from NOT taking naps though -- she still talks and sings for an hour but at night she is out cold. She has to climb into bed to have her diaper changed and loves getting in bed at night to say her prayers and be tucked in. She does have a pillow but this was the first or second night when I wasn't sure if a pillow would be good for transition time. Well, she has to have it now!



Megan loves hats and the red one in particular she loves to walk around blind and find you. I'm pretty sure she cheats because she's pretty good at it. The thing she is holding in her hand is her FAVORITE item ever. She loves her animals, and occasionally her blanket and quilt but her eyeball (it really is a bouncy ball with an eyeball on it) is her life. In fact, on Sunday she was a screaming wreck for some reason and Chopper brought her to me to see if she wanted mommy. We're standing in the hall trying to calm her down, she is crying hysterically, and all of sudden starts calling "eyeball, eyeball!" How's that for daughterly affection!!
DO you like the bright yellow shirt? I think it emphasizes rather than minimizes but I have fewer and fewer comfortable clothes and at least 8 more weeks to go!


Is this not the sweetest face? It's the one you look at after she's been a screaming wreck at the store to remind you of her TRUE personality . . .
The other thing Megan loves is being a naked baby. It's better than sugar for her -- makes her more hyper too to run around screaming "naked baby!!". And it's darn cute, although as you can see, she doesn't get the WHOLE package. But this is her cold face. I don't think she's actually cold but she did the face for me and I got the picture! She shivers too. It's so funny. We also have naked toes, jammie baby, jammie mommy (that one I get a lot recently . . .) and a host of other descriptive phrases. I love how she's getting more and more vocal everyday and putting so much together! Ok enough of that right?

I hope I'm this good about the others though!

No comments: