Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's a girl!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures up to illustrate this later but this is not about the new baby. This is about Megan. I know, I know -- we've known she was a girl since I was pregnant with her 2 1/2 years ago (if you can believe that part) but the older she gets, the more apparent it is that she is really a girl, if you know what I mean.

Aside from the shrieking and squealing we have some fairly new developments that solidify it even more:
* Today she was all about putting on my shoes.
* We got her some cheap necklaces the other day which she now requests and then has to run to look at herself in the mirror.
* Telling her she's pretty gets her to put on pretty much anything we ask her too (including clothese, we're going through a naked baby phase here).
* Hair bows now actually stay in the hair.
* SHe says "eww" when she sees anything from the insect, amphibian, or messy groups.

Like I said, it's definitely a girl!

1 comment:

James and Kista said...

uh oh! Wait until people start buying her kid makeup...