Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby Update

Since getting back from Michigan we've (ok just me really) been running to doctor's appointments to catch up on the baby. I'm 29 weeks today! Yesterday I had a third (I know, count them 3) ultrasound to check for cysts in the baby's brain. They were there in the fetal survey ultrasound and so yesterday was a follow up to make sure they've disappeared. Good news! They are gone and all her discernible parts are also good to go! Other than that really really good news we found out she's running about 2 lbs. 13 ozs. which is a little on the large side but not abnomally so, she's right on target with her due date -- although that doesn't really mean anything -- and we got more pictures! I couldn't tell but the tech identified hair and it was just neat to see her again! At this rate though, she may have a full picture album before she's even born!



These pictures don't seem as clear to me but she is bigger and A LOT more wiggly so that's probably why. And she's waving! So cute!

1 comment:

James and Kista said...

Yay for the cyst being gone! IT is so stressful, but so nice to see the baby so much! Love the pics.