Friday, January 15, 2010

Not just a girl, a BIG GIRL!

Megan slept in a twin bed for the first time last night. Barely even a whimper and she stayed in. I couldn't believe it! As picky as she is about where she sleeps I was very surprised, but perhaps since the bed has been in her room for a while now and she does know it's her big girl bed, it was apparently ok.

Nap this afternoon? Not so much. I think she might have taken a cat nap because she WAS quiet for a while. But then I hear movement at the door and you can tell she's trying to open it and when I go in, she is calmly sitting in her rocking chair, reading books, and apparently she has tried to remove her shirt! Will this be the end of naps as we know it? Probably. I suppose I need to prepare for cranky baby while she adjusts too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the great news! Girls are the best! Chopper is going to be way outnumbered now ;)
Kaydence climbed out of her crib for the first time this weekend so we are going to have to try out the "big girl bed" too... I'm not going to lie I'm nervous!

James and Kista said...

That is really exciting! Sad about naptime though...