Friday, January 24, 2014

Finally!!

Chopper has fixed the computer!!  It's been nearly a week and I feel cut off - even despite the fact that I can access things from my phone I haven't been able to update like I've wanted to!!!  So for now, here are the videos of Abby's gymnastics skills show.  Not all of them (wait, you took more than 4???) and some are long and some are short but I thought that these showed her "skills" well but also her excitement over the show itself.  In fact, she was in here watching me upload and asked if she could do it again!!







This is the back of her medal -- I couldn't get her to show me the front.

In other news, we have a date!!  Our induction has been set for February 25th if I don't go into labor before then.  It's highly unlikely that I will of course although I feel like the baby is settling lower.  Or it could just be that I'm feeling heavy and tired in general.  Actually having a date has put me in gear though and I'm now organizing and purging and getting a ton of stuff done.  Even to the labeling of my pantry shelves!!  And I'm going to write up schedules for what our day typically looks like and what the kids generally like to eat -- I feel frantic!  But I'm also preparing to be "gone" for several weeks, not just a few days like my past deliveries and I want it to go as smoothly as possible.  

Also in the meantime I'm planning a birthday party for Megan.  She's inviting girls from church and from school and she's excited about having a Disney's Frozen theme which means we're making a ton of snowflakes right now for decoration and searching the web for fun game ideas.  These next few weeks are going to fly by with everything going on!!!

No comments: