Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I'm experimenting

So let's see how easy this is on my phone. Our computer is down and I figure I'll be doing most of my baby updates in the hospital this way so I'd give it a shot!

William had his 18 month check up. He's only 23 lbs and 6 oz (17%) and 31.5 inches (27%).  I'm not too worried since he seems to be just continuing the trend among our children!!  He's good though. Not a lot of clear words but he's vocal for sure and communicating.

I'm a month out from baby day!  The induction has been  scheduled for February 25 and as of today he is head down and looking good.

Megan has a loose tooth and Chopper wants to pull it so badly!!  I won't let him though and Megan definitely won't!

Abby had a gymnastics skills show on Saturday. She did a fantastic job and I've got lots of pictures and video to upload when the computer us back up.

Yeah, typing all this out with one finger on my phone is pretty annoying but it can be done!  It probably keeps me from being too wordy anyway!

No comments: