Monday, December 30, 2013

Loose Ends

Quite frankly I find it annoying to have pictures on my phone that I can't post.  The only thing I've been able to figure out so far is emailing them to myself and then downloading them on the computer.  Also, they aren't as good as my camera.  I think because I can't control the picture as much or something.  So I have more that I need to pull but here are a few that I think have been overlooked for now.

Abby sitting with Santa at the ward Christmas party.  She asked for roller skates.  In the car after Christmas she asked us if Santa brought her roller skates.  We told her she was still too little.

William LOVES books.  He loves to be read to as well although that typically means reading the same book 20 times in a row.

Megan with Santa at the party.  Yes she is smiling.  What did I say about making progress?  She asked for a rocking horse.  That didn't happen either.

 
This is from a while ago.  William threw Abby's vacuum cleaner in the bathtub full of water.  When he does this the girls just start yelling for me -- they don't take stuff out of the water so whatever he's tossed in there gets pretty water-logged before I get to it.  Chopper ended up having to take it completely apart to hopefully dry it out.  Fortunately, it worked!  And William really enjoyed the process of taking it apart and "helping" daddy put it back together.


Also from the ward party -- it just goes to show how different my girls are.  A friend of mine put a Christmas dance routine together for a bunch of kids in the ward.  I opted out because I knew Megan would not want to do it and I didn't want to drag 3 kids to practices when only 1 (Abby) would be interested.  At the ward party they performed and Abby asked me if she could join in.  I told her yes and she got right up there and watched the other kids to follow along.  Later, a pair of families (seen below) got up to sing a song and Abby disappeared.  It didn't take long to find her on stage with them, singing along.  That's her in the pink shirt enjoying herself! 

No comments: