Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Live Long and Prosper

I suppose I should blame my friend but instead, I will take responsibility for my actions.

Everyone's been talking about William's comb over.  He has (or rather had) very long hair on the top of his head that we just kind've swooped to the side.  Except it was starting to get into his eyes and he clearly needed a haircut.  A friend of mine gave me a brief tutorial on cutting boy's hair and it seemed simple enough but I butchered it pretty badly.

Chopper came home and fixed it a little bit and yes, he's still handsome, but he kind've looks like Spock.  Except he's blonde and his ears and eyebrows are normal . . . ok just the hair looks like Spock.

Well, it's hair and it will grow.  And I will find a barber for next time.  William obviously doesn't care!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Don't give up! Now is the time to make the mistakes. They are cute. Plus, his hair could have totally grown in that way...