Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today I am Thankful that . . .

I can be of service to others. 

And I don't say that to boast or anything.  Today I was helping a friend so that she could go help a friend.  It's nice to know that she trusts me with her children and that we are good friends to be able to do that.  I am grateful that we are a healthy family that are currently in a position to be able to help others when they need it.

Conversely, I am also grateful for all those who help us when we do need it.  We have had many instances of needing service this year from someplace to drop the kids for a doctor's appointment to a place to stay during Chopper's dad's funeral.  I am grateful for such a huge network of support among family and friends.

And I'm grateful to be able to participate in a network of support for others.

No comments: