Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lots of Videos

I took a lot of cute videos while we were up in the Michigan.  It might be same old same old to you but you have to watch them anyway because it takes me a stinking long time to upload them!  We all love them around here but then they are about us . . . 

This first one is Uncle Jeff giving Abby flying lessons.  She loved this.  In fact, she would crawl over to him and then just grin like a Chesire cat until he picked her up.  Then she started talking to him in between counting -- it was really cute.

Abby also loves to talk on the phone.  She puts it up to her ear (or close to) and says "hi" and then starts to babble.  I couldn't figure out why she was doing it with TV remote controls and things and then I realized that cell phones any more don't look like phones -- they're just flat with buttons.  So she's smarter than I thought!

Megan is a great little singer and I know I've posted video of her performances before but she is doing so well.  She learns all the words and then sings them exactly as they are sung -- in fact, when I say "Doe, a deer" she gets mad that I DON'T pronounce is "de-ah" like they do in The Sound of Music.  She's got these down cold and now we're working on "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious".  Thank you Julie Andrews!!

Finally, Uncle James is trying to get Abby to learn how to cook already.  He was out in the garden teaching her the herbs and she was sniffing them . . . until I came out with the camera.  But you get the idea.

No comments: