Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just Because

 It's been a week since my last post and I feel like it's been too long!  So I guess I don't have anything really special, just a few everyday things.  First, Megan has discovered candy canes.  Notice that the tree is decorated with candy canes.  We'll see how long that lasts . . . 

 I've been trying to get good pictures of the girls for Christmas.  Unfortunately, Abby is starting to take a page out of Megan's book and only smile when you go to great lengths or tickle her.  So I don't know yet what you're getting in our Christmas cards but these may be the only ones we have!
Look at that hair!  Her eyes are turning brown on the insides and her hair is staying a light ashy brown.  That's pretty dark for our family!
 Abby is doing pretty well on her tummy and starting to move a little.  Problem is, it's backwards.  Actually, since we're all decked out for the holidays now, maybe it's not so much of a problem. . . .
 Abby also has the best laugh and is SOOOO ticklish!  But today, it was laughter just to laugh.  I love hearing this!
 Last but not least, this is a little boy we were watching for a friend the other night.  This is why Megan needs friends!  I think they could start a band though -- this kid was so good on the harmonica and drumming on whatever he could drum in my house and Megan?  Well, that's her singing along.  Now we just need a name and a concert venue and we could make some serious money!

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was delicious!

No comments: