Saturday, September 11, 2010

We've been busy . . .

We went to yet another children's museum -- this one in Grand Rapids, Michigan. That's the third one this summer. Really it's all the same thing but Megan loves it. They did have the giant bubble thing and Mom was able to get a picture of Megan in it right before she popped it! It was a lot of fun. You know what Megan also loved? Hanging out in the dollar store beforehand while we waited for Grandma to finish her doctor's appointment. Dollar store . . . who knew?




My youngest and last brother James came home from his mission in Pocatello, Idaho, Spanish speaking. He missed a flight and ended up coming in really late so I didn't go to the airport to meet him. He looks so much more mature! Megan and I took him to the MTC when she was not much older than Abby is now (this was before they stopped letting family in). It's been nice to have some time with him before we go to the wedding and on to Texas.



Speaking of Texas, I'm waiting to reveal how Chopper has done Megan's room until I get her quilt finished and the whole room put together but I am SOOOOO excited. But I'll give you a hint . . . you know how Megan's loves trees and leaves . . .

No comments: