Saturday, January 12, 2013

6 Months and life's a changin'

Today is the official 6 month birthday although William's doctor's appointment isn't until Tuesday so we'll have stats then.  We decided to start with fruits and vegetables rather than grains simply because he continues to have eczema and slow bowels when I eat wheat.  I know rice cereal isn't wheat but . . . just go with it.  Anyway -- this was also his first time in the actual high chair.  It's time to put up the bouncy seat and I don't think he'll complain.  He loves sitting up and it's nice for him to have a tray for toys.

So here we go -- BEFORE . . .  

DURING . . .

And AFTER . . . 

  Ok let's try again . . . 


 This one's my favorite.

Oh well.  Now that I have 3 children, I know that this is only the first day of many adventures in picky eating.  It's definitely cuter than it will be about 2 or 3 years from now though.


No comments: