Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fabulous News!!!

A bouncing baby boy! Not for us of course - not that quick anyway! My brother Danny and his wife Denise just had their first today and he is a cutie! But of course we knew he would be given that he does have Denise's genes in him! Just kidding -- I love my brother and he's a cute one too -- a really cute baby and little boy actually so Liam Daniel (love the name) has a lot going for him! I've only seen one picture by cell phone and of course they are never the best (or maybe that's just my bottom of the line cell phone), but hopefully we'll see more after they get home from the hospital and have time to download. No pressure though! 8 lbs. 5 oz. -- I don't think my body could handle that -- Denise is fabulous and apparently no complications and both are doing very well. I feel kind've weird putting all this on MY blog but they don't blog or facebook and I know there are people out there who know them that would love to know.

We've been here in Michigan now for a week and time is going a lot more quickly now that I have more adult company! The girls are adjusting well -- of course I'm sure that Abby doesn't care too much but Megan has really enjoyed it so far. Grandma bought her a pool -- a little blow-up affair and she loves that. To me it's not much more exciting than the bathtub but she loves that too so I suppose love of pool was a given. She's ok with Arthur the dog but doesn't get too close, a good thing actually because he's not the calmest pooch in the world. We've visited one cider mill -- of course there's not much going on there because it's not quite apple time but it was nice. No pictures -- Grandma isn't as camera ready as I am so I think I need to take over especially so Chopper can see the girls! The weather is gorgeous up here and we've especially enjoyed being outside in the yard. It makes me excited for our own yard in Texas!

1 comment:

kdubyk said...

I just have to say-i became friends w/ your mom on FB today-which made me so happy, and then i randomly saw mark's blog, then popped onto yours-and voila, danny had a baby this month! That's so exciting, and i can hardly believe it! Thanks for posting it-I'd have never known otherwise. I hope all is well!