Tuesday, April 20, 2010

For Megan's future amusement

If you don't like body humor, stop reading now. But I had to post this because I think it's funny-cute and because someday I'm going to want to tell Megan.

Megan is getting pretty good about telling me when she's stinky -- not wet though. The other day she announced, "stinky, change diaper?" So I got out all the stuff and we started to change her diaper. When I took it off I discovered she wasn't stinky after all and I told her so. She says to me "no, just a farp". Which is what she calls farts, toots, whatever. I had to laugh pretty good over that one.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Okay, your story totally made me laugh. A few days ago during Emmett's reading lesson we came across a new word: farm. He had learned that "ar" said "are" and had started saying the word "fffffarrrr" and then he said "fffffarrrrt". I couldn't help but giggle, which made him giggle, and before long we were laughing so hard we had to stop the lesson and do it the next day.