Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We're Here!

Ok going back to dial-up is like Chinese water torture. It's taken me 22 minutes to check my email and get to this point! So this is short even though I have a lot I want to say.

Briefly, we had a good trip and arrived in Michigan Monday night. Chopper drove to Virginia yesterday and reports on Friday. He'll be in Georgia now until Feb. 3! That's a longer time than we thought but I guess the silver lining is that we'll be here when my brother Jeff comes home from his mission so he'll get to meet Megan finally!

I know there are some comments that need to be read so I can send some of you contact information: thank you! I'll get to it over the next few days -- plus I have to figure out how to download pictures onto a mac. But we're here!

1 comment:

Mark said...

I hear mom has resorted to going to the library to do anything that requires looking at the internet. You may want to do the same.