Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On the Road Again

And thus the reason that I have titled this blog the "Wandering" Whittacres. Friday, Chopper and I are driving out of Missoula for life in the east. He's taking a job with the US Capitol Police in Washington D.C. I'll be spending a few months at my parents in Michigan while he trains in Georgia (which by the way is NOT fair. I have to have Michigan winter and he gets Georgia winter!), and then hopefully we'll be back together in DC probably sometime in February.

So what does this mean for you? I already sent an email with our address and phone details. If you didn't get it, that probably means that I don't have your address!! I've enabled comment moderation on this blog so that I have to approve all comments before they post. If you want that information but didn't get it, leave me a comment with your email and I'll send it to you and then reject your comment and no one will be the wiser! If you never want to hear from us again -- now is your opportunity! :)

Also, I think the blog is going to slow down some. My parents have dial-up (blech!) so slow will be the name of the game for me. Although I'll have to post pictures -- Megan is going to be a doll in her Halloween costume and then we have Thanksgiving and Christmas . . . so much fun and cuteness to be had!

Once we get settled, you know ya'll (might as well start the southern now) are welcome to come and stay with us and we'll give you a tour and all the great spots to eat, etc. Spring is nice because the cherry trees and dogwoods are in bloom . . . and fall for the leaves . . . and the seafood . . . and the beach . . . and the history . . . am I tempting you enough?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys really don't stay in one place long. You have to be a pro at packing by now! It sounds like you will love being in DC again, it does sound tempting. Some day we want to see New York and DC. Well happy packing!!!

Rachelslope said...

How fun for you! We have moved 17 times in 23 years of marriage! Welcome back to the east!