Friday, September 19, 2008

Just a good Friday

Today was just one of those perfect days that needs to be recorded.

Megan slept in long enough that we were able to go to Tiny Tales at the library. Usually she's napping during that time. She was more interested in watching the other kids (it's for birth to 3 years) than the actual story but I really think she enjoyed it and I enjoyed being around other moms of young children. THen we went to Joanns and the remodel is almost finished. Even though it's only half done, it's awesome! They're expanding their stock and it's light and clean. It's going to be wonderful! Sigh. So I bought the stuff for Megan's Halloween costume. She is going to be adorable! I want to get started on it but I'm afraid if I do it now she'll grow too much in the next month and a half. Decisions, decisions . . .

After Megan's nap we got the mail and played with it (envelopes with plastic windows are the best -- they have that extra crinkle) and then spent about a 1/2 hour sitting outside blowing bubbles. It was a gorgeous cool afternoon and Megan loved the bubbles and gave me plenty of excited scrunch faces for them!

Then Chopper came home from work with a baby backpack he picked up for $8! You can't beat that with a stick!

Just one of those good days!

No comments: