Sunday, February 18, 2018

Happy 4th Birthday Aaron!

My mom sent a big box of junk for the kids to open up today on Aaron's birthday. They loved it. We had a small cheesecake and sparking candles and sang happy birthday.

It's been a great year for Aaron.  Mostly because the kids talk about him constantly. And they say the funniest things. We had a great conversation about him in the car the other day. I was informed by William that he was there, floating next to him in the car and that because he's invisible, we can't see him or hear him and he can go through walls. But he's with us all the time.  And I said - well what if he has a job to do in heaven?  And Abby piped up with, Heavenly Father wouldn't give a baby a job!!!!!!  So I responded - well maybe go goes around hugging people. Abby says, ok but then after he's done with work he can come home to us.

The faith of children is extraordinary.  Because Chopper and I believe and teach that Aaron is alive and well as a spirit, the kids believe it too. And he is just an invisible part of their lives. And today on his 4th birthday when we miss him, I am so grateful for that.

No comments: