Wednesday, May 19, 2010

School's Out!!

Ok not really. Mary Washington College -- excuse me, University of Mary Washington -- is out for the summer. It's a great campus to walk on but better without all the students milling around so last week we got out there. Of course, Megan was afraid of the fountain that she loved last summer! But the walk was nice and Megan ran around in Ball Circle while Chopper and I lounged in the Adirondack chairs and Abby slept. I love doing relaxing things like this with my family! But a walk is no longer even a walk -- it's really a meander because Megan goes sooooo slow and once she finds something she likes, she won't leave. Like this wall. It was perfect for her to sit on and she just felt like the bee's knees sitting on the wall all by herself. Then she decided she needed to put her goldfish on the walk and study them individually before eating them. Abby's only contribution to the afternoon was throwing up on me AFTER she was already strapped in the Snugli. I think she's allergic to me because I'm the only one who gets thrown up on!



1 comment:

Jeff said...

Not true.