Thursday, June 25, 2009

I love my husband

It's not every man out there who will take the kids for the day when you're sick and have a head the size of Texas. He's much more considerate of me than I am of him I think.

Anyway, we've been spending all this time together since he's in full-fledged recovery mode and we've had gorgeous summer days. We've been going to Mary Wash and hanging out -- there's not many people around with summer break so we play in the fountain and Megan cries when we leave and then we play in ball circle. She loves being outdoors.

This video is her identifying her body parts. The girl can't walk but her other skills are hopping along so I can't complain I guess. Except that apparently with daddy home all the time, she's becoming confused about the parental roles in our house!

No comments: