Sunday, July 20, 2014

More Vacation

Yes it was a few weeks ago.  Chopper sent me the pictures from his phone and they've been sitting in my email.  It's just so much easier to download from the actual camera so I haven't posted these.  Plus I'm not sure what the quality will look like in the book at the end of the year so in general I really try to take good pictures with the camera.  But enough said.



 That's a good shot actually to see the full size of that thing!


 

The peanut restaurant for obvious reasons.  Not my favorite but hey, it was vacation and the girls loved it.

Another "pretend like you love each other" picture.

 LOVE!


His lighting at the restaurant was terrible!  Probably not his fault though right?



 

And that should do it!!  I need to post my more recent 100 Happy Days pictures too I guess but I've been busy quilting a quilt for MY bed!!  Yay!  It's going to change the whole look of our bedroom from warm colors to cool but I'm really excited about it and it's going quickly because it's a fairly minimal (read modern) quilt.  Hopefully by the next weekend it will be done!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love oompa loompa pictures when the lighting is off. Can't wait to see pictures of your new quilt.