Monday, August 17, 2009

Now the Pictures!

There's nothing like a good book to read and a comfortable box to sit in!


Of course a trip to the pool with Grandma Gasser and dad is just as fun! Megan loves the water and loves "swimming". I love that I don't have a picture of myself with a bathing suit on!


I love all the farmer's markets and vegetable stands. We got some really good sweet corn the other day which Megan really enjoyed off the cob but then had to try it grown-up-style too. More and more, that's the way it has to be -- the way mom and dad do it!

My mom tries to be really good about exercising and took long walks every morning while she was here. When she would get back she would stretch out on the living room floor and Megan would join her. Somehow I don't think it was much of a stretch for her though since she can still put her feet right up to her face without even trying!

No comments: