Friday, January 18, 2008

Here and settled

Well we made it and we finally have internet access as well! I can't believe how disocnnected simply not having internet makes me feel!

We packed Friday after finishing off at school and drove up Saturday. The weather was beautiful and Missoula seems like a really interesting town. We'll explore more tomorrow when Chopper doesn't have to work. In the meantime, I've been home playing house. It still feels like I'm on a break from school, not like I'm now a stay-at-home mom -- which I will be very soon! I saw my new doctor and he seems good -- good enough to stick with him for the birth anyway. He doesn't like his patients going to 41 or 42 weeks and since I'm now 38 and 1/2 that means we are likely to have Megan here in about 2 weeks! It doesn't quite feel real, its almost as though I'll be pregnant for good now!

I still need to figure out some picture things before she comes so that when she does it's a breeze to update the blog on a regular basis. In the meantime, we're doing well and just looking forward to continuing all of these massive changes!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Glad to hear that you are there and all is well. It won't be long now until Chopper is outnumbered in your little family. We pray all goes well. Yes, we'll be expecting to see pictures!