Monday, October 8, 2012

Reflections

So conference went pretty well this time around!  The bags went over great, the girls were excited, Chopper and I listened to quite a bit actually.  I always feel after conference like I've been given a shot of adrenaline at getting things right.  And then the next day comes.  And all my struggles are back.

I'm thinking now with William it's dairy AND gluten.  He's got eczema on his arms and his bowels have slowed down majorly.  But the spit up and the congestion is definitely dairy!  Ugh.  I just want him to be happy and healthy.  And I want to eat!!!

Megan and Abby are both giving me fits about different things but I don't think I want to share it right now because I realize that if I do, it paints a really negative picture of my family.  I think sometimes that it's important to acknowledge and talk about the struggles but do I want to preserve them in writing?  Or do I want to look back in 10 or 20 years and just remember the positive things?  Maybe if I recognized more positive things on a daily basis the struggles wouldn't seem so bad.  

Ok ok.  So Chopper had Columbus Day off and we spent the day getting the house a little more cleaned up.  Things have just been piling up lately and it's nice to see surfaces again.  Chopper also did the first measurement for the girls on the growth chart.  From here on out, we'll only measure them on the chart on their birthdays --but you have to start somewhere!  He made an awesome chart that will go with us whenever we move.  I love it -- but I love trees.  I did point out though that our boy(s) may not be so excited to get measured on a tree with pink flowers!

So I just tried to post the pictures and the web crashed twice.  So I'll post this and then investigate . . .


No comments: